Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, May 16, 2016

Upcoming Holiday List - Lang Tengah Island

Hello again!! It's some time since I last dropped my Honeymoon at Bali posts. Well, we have to go back to reality somehow. We cannot be living in the 'Holiday' all the time. But, for people like ME, who loveeees to go on holiday, holiday destination will never be out from the head. For a short period, yes. But sooner or later, it will come back into my mind!

Well, what is in my mind now is beach holiday! I've seen the beautiful Nusa Lembongan from Bali. I can't be going so soon again as I'd spent about RM1000 for that trip. Hubby sponsored most of it! So, after seeing the beautiful Nusa Lembongan, I think it's better to go for Malaysia 'Lembongan'! What I have always wanted to go is to Lang Tengan Island! This beautiful secluded island is located in between Perhentian Island and Redand Island. Seriously, this place is beautiful. As you can see here below - crystal clear water, sandy white beach, clear blue sky!

All these pictures above I adopted it from D'Coconut Resort website and some other websites. Not my own picture! But it's really beautiful! D'Coconut package is quite cheap though. It's about RM380++ including surcharge on weekend. Pretty worth it! I'm considering this for my upcoming holiday next year! This year my calender is full!








When I go already, I will post photos like I did for my Bali Honeymoon!

Love,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...